Senior Intelligence Analyst
Rome, New York
CYFOR Technologies is seeking an experienced Senior Intelligence Analyst to help tasks related to Cyber Research & Development for USAF programs. The objective of this position is to provide full time Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Intelligence Research and Analysis support to the assigned Program Manager at Air Force Research Lab, Rome, New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Serve as a subject matter expert with a primary focus of supporting an AFRL/RI program manager, anticipating and responding to intelligence information requests and conducting extensive technical cyber target systems analysis. This position involves research, systems engineering, critical thinking skills, as well as writing, and briefing both current and longer term technical studies to steer research and development. Key to this work is being able to identify and assess the right entities and the right vulnerabilities and technology trends to enable new research that answer critical military and intelligence issues. Individual requires strong analytic, research and investigative skills combined with ops sense and personal initiative and some technical expertise or aptitude.
- This individual will serve as the team interface with the larger intelligence community, draft information requirements documents and support a variety of technical and non-technical writing and briefing requirements.
- Collect and analyze digital intelligence with specific emphasis on C4I, network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on a variety of adversaries.
- Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlates threat data from various sources.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings in support of research and development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Five (10) years or more familiarity working with the intelligence community
- Five (10) years or more experience working with the Department of Defense
- Five (10) years or more Cyber experience or knowledge
- Required -initiative, creativity, integrity, technical excellence, and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ideal candidates have a self-starter attitude, the ability to work independently and in a group. Coupled with experience in complementary areas a minimum of a bachelor's degree (graduate degrees desired) in one or more of the below listed fields is required:
-Big Data Analytics
-Econometrics, Mathematical, or Geospatial Modeling
-Gaming and Modeling
-Statistical Operations Research
-Survey Research, Design and Analysis
- Intelligence experience required.
TS/SCI, polygraph may be required.
Travel: Yes, 10%of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this position with us, please send your resume by clicking the "Email Resume" link below and put the position title and ID number in the Subject Line.