Programs and Contracts Support
Rome, New York
CYFOR Technologies is seeking an experienced Project Management Specialist to help oversee tasks related to the new start and execution of USAF programs and contracts. The objective of this position is to provide full time support to the assigned Program Manager at Air Force Research Lab, Rome, New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The qualified candidate must be highly organized, able to perform in a fast paced, complex environment and adapt to changing priorities. The following are just some of the key duties and responsibilities.
- Provide research expertise and program administrative support of Government activities with regard to procurements, schedules (technical and administrative), technical risk, user impact, and technology transfer efforts
- Highlight relevant information in contract deliverables, Develop and provide program progress reports and briefing materials, Assist in planning, organization, and execution of Quarterly/Interim Program Reviews (IPR/QPR). Assist in preparing program briefs and other program documentation
- Assist in performing financial management tasks such as monitoring obligation and expenditure rates for each contract, and developing and maintaining Phase/Expenditure Plans and earned value management. Prepare corresponding financial status reports that summarize overall financial progress broken out by CLIN (labor, travel, ODC); and including, as an addendum, copies of monthly invoices
- Assist with preparation, maintenance, and tracking contracts deliverables analyses and assessments to include Contract Quad Charts, milestone schedules, cost and other documentation to assess necessary actions to assure contracts are in technical, schedule and cost compliance
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of files, casefiles, e-casefiles, etc. for each contract including official correspondence, contracts, statement of work, original proposal and any subsequent modifications, official guidance, invoices, and all reports or deliverables
- Assist with comprehensive archive management, including compilation, retention, logging, indexing, retrieval and storage of correspondence, presentation and financial files including briefings, final reports, technical papers and other documents
- Work well with others in the organization as well as with outside agencies such as DARPA, USCYBERCOM, other government SETA teams
- BA or BS in a technical field and a minimum of at least 2-4 years in the project management field. Highly organized, self-starting professional, with a demonstrated ability to write reports and briefing materials as necessary,
- Previous work with the Air Force Research Laboratory, DARPA and a background working with military or civilian government agencies on contracting or R&D is ideal,
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Word), and familiar with Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint. Familiarity with TFIMS, WAWF, CLARITY, AFRL’s e-casefiles,
- Willing and able to improve or streamline current processes, where appropriate,
- Ability to travel is required.
Must have Active in-scope TS/SCI clearance
Minimum of a Secret clearance is required to start and be fully eligible for a TS/SCI clearance once on the program.