CYFOR Technologies seeks an entry level software developer to work in a full-time position at the NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas. The candidate will work in a team environment to develop mobile applications and interactive software in support of NASA projects and missions that include a variety of internal products as well as public out-reach educational computer and mobile applications in support of the Software, Robotics and Simulation Division
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The desired candidate must have the following programming experience:
- Must have demonstrated experience in Unity 3D engine programming (C#)
- Must have demonstrated experience in mobile application development in both Android or iOS
- XML, SQL, and/or JSON
- Must possess Object Oriented design principles and coding practices.
- Ability to work in multiple operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Red Hat Linux)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent. 0-4 years of experience.
- Team oriented and resourceful
- Able to adapt to changing requirements and product deadlines
- Considered a plus if candidate has artistic capabilities and has experience with: Blender 3D, Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Adobe Illustrator, and other 3D animation tools such as Maya of 3DS Max
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to pass a federal background investigation to obtain and hold the required clearance.