Joint Cyber Operations Planner
Provide thought leadership and insight to develop and shape joint cyber operations plans and planning processes. Participate in and support USCYBERCOM, other CCMD, and Service Component-level planning efforts. Directly support Joint cyberspace operations planning in coordination with the combatant commands and services. Directly support Operations Planning Team (OPT), Operations Planning Group (OPG) and other efforts including mission analysis, preparation and analysis of staff estimates, course of action (COA) development, analysis and approval, and developing plans, annexes, and orders. Coordinate planning efforts with mission partners, supported combatant command headquarters elements. Develop and maintain mission partner relationship at the operational level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and actively participate in multi-domain operations planning and execution, including targeting
- Develop current and emerging full operations tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Develop, analyze and advise on planning process product including mission analysis products, estimates, course of action products, CONOPS, CONPLANs, OPORDs or OPLANs, FRAGORDs, WARNORDs, EXORDs, TASKORDs, and other JOPP planning and execution outputs
- Work with 24th Air Force, AFCYBER, USCYBERCOM, JFHQ–Cs, CMF, CNMF HQ, JFHQ–DODIN, IC, Geographic Combatant Commands, and Functional Combatant Commands
- Coordinate Cyberspace operations with other Service, DoD, and National Agencies
- Work with USSTRATCOM, USCYBERCOM, and Joint Staff processes and procedures
- Conduct cyberspace and intelligence operations under related governing US Code
- BA or BS degree. Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Intelligence Studies, or similar analytic field and/or 10+ years in Joint Operations.
- Completion of military joint operation planning through the Joint Professional Military Education II (JPME II), JCOPC, JIOPC, or other equivalent courses
- Phase -8+ years of experience with JOPP and JOPPA as a planner in an Air Operations Center, Joint Operations Center, and/or Combatant Command J-39 or equivalent Service component or agency operations center
TS clearance with SCI eligibility and CI polygraph is required.
To apply for this position with us, please send your resume by clicking the "Email Resume" link below and put the position title and ID number in the Subject Line.